Mobile Loading Dock
Dockzilla’s Mobile Loading Dock is a modular loading ramp structure that’s built on a wheel base to provide mobility for daily loading operations. This high strength steel loading dock integrates a forklift loading ramp with an integral dock leveler, solid wheels, and height-adjustable front legs to deliver a unit that’s easy for forklifts to maneuver around a property. The mobile loading dock meets trailers where they arrive, and it can be stored out of the way when not in use.View Specs
- Mobile unit with 20” solid wheels for frequent moving
- Patented Automatic Wheel Placement
- Patented Automatic Kingpin Forklift Attachment
- Patented height adjustable front safety legs
- No-maintenance “steel on steel” legs
- Solar Powered Leg Adjustment – Option
- High-strength steel frame
- Premium laminated dock bumpers
- Replaceable open bar traction grating
- Expanded metal traction grating – Option
- 38ft. (8′ Level Off Loading Deck + 30′ Ramp) – Standard/Quick Ship
Clear Width (unobstructed, usable space):
- 96″ – Standard
- 114” – Option
(Based on forklift weight & maximum load for 8 trucks/day)
- 16,000 lbs.
- 22,000 lbs.
- 32,000 lbs.
- Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler (2′ L x 72″ W) service range +/-3” – Standard
- Hydraulic Cheesegrater® Leveler* (8′ L x 83″ W) with open bar grating – Option
- Pedestrian guardrails above 30” of elevation per IBC Code 1013.2
- Handrails required at 48” of elevation per OSHA Code 1910.23 (c)(1 &2)
- Recessed sidecurbs for 180-degree forklift turning
- 13” extra tall, unobstructed side curbs
- Vehicle Departure:
- Wheel chocks to protect against trailer departure per OSHA 1910.178(k)
- Trailer restraint per OSHA 1910.178(k) – Option
- Options: Ships Ladder, Stairs, Full-length Handrails, Safety Signage
Dockzilla’s mobile loading dock is not your typical mobile yard ramp. It’s an architecturally-engineered loading dock that’s designed to mitigate the most common hazards involved when employees are required to engage and position mobile equipment. Our mobile loading dock is fully-loaded with patented design features that simplify the process of connecting a forklift to the ramp and engaging the wheel base to unload trailers.
Connecting the Forklift: Only Dockzilla’s mobile loading dock easily connects forklifts to the ramp via patented automatic kingpin attachment. The forklift slides both forks into the kingpin and the dock is ready to move – without an employee needing to manually interact with both ramp and forklift.
Engaging the Ramp: This unit also features a patented automatic wheel placement design that leverages the power of a forklift to set the loading dock and wheels into place. This eliminates the strenuous process of manually pumping hydraulics by employees to raise the dock into position for loading.
Prolific & Intuitive Mobile Loading Dock
- Eliminates common hazards caused by commodity mobile ramps
- Leverages existing property space for loading operations
- Easily moves into storage, freeing up space for other priorities on a property
- Meets trailers wherever they arrive for offloading
Safer for Forklifts to Engage & Maneuver
Incorporates the safety and integrity of a portable loading dock into a versatile unit that is easily positioned by a forklift to offload trailers wherever they arrive.
Patented kingpin automatically connects to forklift to minimize employee involvement and mitigate against common movable yard ramp hazards.
Patented automatic wheel placement is handled by the forklift, no need for employees to do exhausting and dangerous manual hydraulics pumping.
Wheels of Steel
Comes standard with 20″ solid steel wheels to easily maneuver by a forklift around any property to meet incoming trailers daily.
Substantial ROI vs. copycat mobile yard ramps, thanks to patented safety features, no-maintenance tires and safety support legs, and 5-year structural warranty.
Integral Dock Leveler
Built-in integral dock leveler and self-supporting front safety legs, while typical yard ramps rely on the back of the trailer to hold them in place.
Patented automatic kingpin adjustment and ramp engagement to mitigate daily loading hazards. All of our loading docks include superior safety as part of our standard design that includes extra tall 13” side curbs, handrails, and ships ladder. Read more.
Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated from high strength steel, the mobile loading dock has staying power, so it’s an investment that can move with you to other facilities. This unit features an industry-leading 5-year structural warranty. Read more.
“Our company has been an innovator for more than 75 years, so we recognize great design when we see it. Dockzilla’s Mobile Loading Dock is far and away more versatile than typical yard ramps, and it’s highly engineered for simplified maneuvering and usage. When we need to load shipping containers, this mobile dock ramp is easy to maneuver into position on our property, and it mitigates physical demands placed on employees during loading operations.”
– Bob Brown, President, Harsh International
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
GET MORE INFO
Stop shopping and talk to a real engineer who understands what goes down at the loading dock.