Portable Loading Dock
Dockzilla’s Portable Loading Dock is a premium forklift loading ramp that features self-supporting front safety legs and integral dock leveler to load trailers anywhere needed. Our portable loading docks are engineered with next-level safety features such as employee handrails, guardrails, extra tall side curbs, and vehicle restraint compatibility. These relocatable loading docks arrive quickly and they’re ready for action in just a few hours without the need for site prep or construction.View Specs
- Patented Impact-Resistance – absorbs trailer impact forces & remains in position
- High-strength steel frame + solid front safety legs
- Bolt-down base plates
- Replaceable open bar traction grating
- Premium laminated dock bumpers
- 38ft. (8′ Level Off Loading Deck + 30′ Ramp) – Standard/Quick Ship
- Custom Level Off lengths & Longer Ramps available – Built to Order
Clear Width (unobstructed, usable space):
- 96″ – Standard
- 114” – Option
- Custom Clear Width available – Built to Order
(Based on forklift weight & maximum load for 8 trucks/day)
- 16,000 lbs.
- 22,000 lbs.
- 32,000 lbs.
- Hydraulic Leveler* (8′ L x 83″ W) – Standard
- Cheesegrater® style with open bar grating
- Exclusive Solar Powered, Push-button Leveler
- 115V/1Phase/10 Amp power – Option
- Solid Deck Leveler – custom sizes & power available based on application – Built to Order
- Pedestrian guardrails above 30” of elevation per IBC Code 1013.2
- Handrails required at 48” of elevation per OSHA Code 1910.23 (c)(1 &2)
- Ships Ladder
- Recessed sidecurbs for 180-degree forklift turning
- 13” extra tall, unobstructed side curbs
- Vehicle Departure:
- Wheel chocks to protect against trailer departure per OSHA 1910.178(k)
- Trailer restraint per OSHA 1910.178(k) – Option
- Control Mast – Grounded Mount
- Stairs, Full-length Handrails, Safety Signage
Product Configuration Options:
- Integrate With Existing Building/Garage Door
- Portable Loading Dock – Mobile Design
Dockzilla’s Portable Loading Dock fuels forklift operations that’s 5x faster than manually loading trailers. Architecturally-designed per OSHA and IBC codes, these modular structures are ideal for adding shipping capacity and for use at grade-level buildings (without dock high doors). These portable loading docks feature a patented design that absorbs trailer impact forces, so the dock won’t slide out of place when trailers back into the unit. And there’s more Dockzilla ingenuity to check out with these exclusive options:
- Cheesegrater® Hydraulic Dock Leveler: features traction “grating” & operates via a simple push-button
- Solar Power: to initiate hydraulics for remote loading operations away from a power source
- Mobility: configured to add a wheel base and solid 20″ wheels to move the loading dock often
Architecturally-Sound, Boosts Velocity
- Increase productivity at facilities without loading docks
- Add loading capacity to meet shipping demands
- Pre-engineered for employee & forklift safety per OSHA/IBC
- Hydraulic and solar powered dock leveler options available for high-speed or remote applications
Quickly Create Dock Height Loading for Forklifts
Patented, impact-resistance design, which means that this self-supported loading dock absorbs trailer impact over and over again without sliding out of place during daily loading operations.
Architecturally-designed per IBC codes with front safety legs built from high-strength steel, so it has the structural integrity to stand on its own to tackle the repeated impact and abuse of daily loading operations.
Relocatable & Sustainable
Modular structures eliminate the need for loading dock construction and can be easily disassembled, removed from a property, and relocated elsewhere, giving customers the ability to repurpose their investment.
Eliminates Safety Hazards
Designed per OSHA safety requirements with employee handrails/guardrails above 42″ elevation, extra tall 13″ sidecurbs, forklift traction grating, safety steps, and optional vehicle restraint.
Interior Loading Dock
For customers with grade-level buildings (and therefore, no dock high doors), or a need to set up shipping operations on the inside of their facility, these units can easily serve as interior loading docks.
Return on Investment
High-quality portable loading docks command an upfront investment that pays off quickly thanks to premium safety features, intuitive functionality, minimal maintenance, long-term durability, and a 5-year structural warranty.
“Our company owns a grade-level facility we use for a cross docking operation, and we wanted to add a loading dock without undergoing a large-scale rehab project. With Dockzilla’s Portable Loading Dock, we’ve been able to leverage the available space on our property to load and unload trailers. We can move and utilize this investment if, and when our needs change.”
– Mike Brewington, President, Iowa Beverage Systems
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
GET MORE INFO
Stop shopping and talk to a real engineer who understands what goes down at the loading dock.