Dock to Ground Ramp
Dockzilla’s Dock to Ground Ramps give vehicles and forklifts access from grade level into industrial or spec facilities. These prefabricated structures retrofit any dock door without permanent construction and they can be relocated when a lease ends or as business needs evolve.View Specs
- Self-supporting, adjustable front legs
- Bolt-down base plates
- Replaceable open bar traction grating
- 30 ft. (No level off) – Standard/Quick Ship
- 40 ft. & 50 ft. (No level off) – Option
Clear Width (unobstructed, usable space):
- 96″ – Standard
- 114” – Option
- 138” – Option
- Custom width available – Built to Order
- 16,000 lbs.
- 22,000 lbs.
- 32,000 lbs.
- 80,000 lbs. – Option
- Pedestrian guardrails above 30” of elevation per IBC Code 1013.2
- Handrails required at 48” of elevation per OSHA Code 1910.23 (c)(1 &2)
- 13” extra tall side-curbs
- Recessed side-curbs for 180-degree forklift turning
- Full-length Handrails
- Expanded Metal Traction Grating
- Anti-Slip Epoxy Base Ramp Adder
- Control Mast – Grounded Mount
Unlike commodity models, Dockzilla’s premium dock to grade ramps are built at 96” clear width (vs. 78”) to match typical 8’ wide dock doors. They’re architecturally-engineered to tackle common safety issues and they arrive equipped with:
- adjustable front safety legs – so they don’t rely on the building floor for support
- pedestrian guardrails and handrails per OSHA/IBC
- 13″ tall sidecurbs – typical ramps are only 6″-7″
Our dock to ground ramps also include traction grating and recessed sidecurbs so that forklifts, fleet vehicles, and delivery trucks can safely run back and forth into warehouses for loading operations or overnight security.
- Premium design vs. commodity yard ramps
- Engineered with OSHA/IBC safety features
- Prefabricated for fast onsite set up in less than 2 hours
- Modular structure that’s relocatable
- 5-year structural warranty
Store Fleets Inside for Overnight Security
Retrofit any dock door to give forklifts and vehicles facility access through dock height doors for loading, overnight security, and storage.
Self-supported ramps are loaded with safety features like handrails/guardrails (OSHA/IBC), tall side curbs, and bolt-down base plates.
Built from high-strength steel and backed by an industry-leading 5-year structural warranty.
Replaceable Bar Grating
Traction grating allows snow and ice to easily pass through and is easily replaced when needed.
More Clear Width
Built standard at 96” clear width to match dock doors. Also available up to 138” wide and up to 80,000 lb. capacity.
Arrives quickly ready to use in just a couple of hours without the hassle of construction.
Designed per OSHA standards for conventional dock ramps and includes pedestrian handrails, guardrails, extra tall sidecurbs and front safety legs.
High-strength steel dock-to-grade ramps leverage front legs for support and not just the lip of a yard ramp. Bolt-down base plates keep the ramp in place while vehicles cruise up and down.
Fast & Easy
Units are typically in-stock and ready to ship. They’re prefabricated so offload and set up takes less than 2 hours.
Modular dock to grade ramps are easily removed from the dock door with minimal to no damage to the building, which makes reclamation a snap when the lease ends.
“When our subleasing deal was compromised due to the potential tenant’s loading dock requirements, we retrofitted one of our dock doors with a Dockzilla Dock to Ground Ramp. This modular unit gave our tenant building access for their forklifts and vehicles, and helped us seal the deal. We loved that we have the ability to remove or relocate our ramp investment depending on future tenant needs without damage to our building.”
– Alex Jacoby, Facilities Manager at Pryes Brewing Company, LLC
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
GET MORE INFO
Stop shopping and talk to a real engineer who understands what goes down at the loading dock.