Dockzilla’s Distribution Warehouse combines modular buildings and loading dock equipment to stand up a high-speed fulfillment center and last-mile distribution anywhere needed. Configured at grade-level or as an elevated “dock high” structure for cross docking, these pre-fabricated structures are engineered to deliver a turnkey facility.
Create Distribution Velocity
Only Dockzilla can quickly mobilize a last-mile distribution center on any available property for peak season deployment or long-term use, so there’s no need to invest in real estate. These buildings are engineered to include everything required to help customers gain local market and regional distribution velocity.
SPEED TO MARKET:
- Buildings are mobilized & operational in just a few months
- Get the dock doors & square footage you need without long-term real estate search
- Temporary & rental options minimize investment for last-mile peak season deployment
- Allow for market testing prior to, or in lieu of, permanent construction
- Purpose-built design minimizes internal square footage and costs
- Configuration addresses key details such as site conditions & power sources
- Pre-engineered for productive distribution operations per customer’s needs
- Energy efficient, insulated building options available
Temporary or Long-Term Deployment
- Creates fully-functional DC or last-mile distribution in markets where warehouse space is scarce
- Gain order fulfillment velocity without investing in a new facility or building expansion
- Dockzilla configures temp warehouses, all loading dock and other requirements
- Available for short-term rental or purchase for longer term use
Modular Warehouses Mobilize Anywhere to Fill Supply Chain Gaps
Warehouse + Loading Docks
Establish a complete distribution center anywhere needed for regional and local market order fulfillment during peak season and year-round.
Elevated or Ground Foundation
Configured for loading operations at ground level or with “dock high” elevated steel foundations, to easily offload trailers or shipping containers.
Engineered per customer site selection criteria to provide the number of loading docks, square footage, internal operations equipment, and employee amenities required.
Temporary Loading Docks
Temporary and rental deployment options are available for short-term assignments or business continuity when permanent loading docks are under construction.
Stands Up on Any Property
Dockzilla conducts site surveys and pre-engineers these structures to minimize site prep and drive seamless installation.
Return on Investment
Short-term (3 mos.) deployment option provides more flexibility and ROI than committing to a long-term lease (approx. 5-7 years) or a real estate investment.
Architecturally-designed per OSHA/IBC codes, with life safety analysis conducted on building structures prior to deployment.
Structures are engineered for high wind rating, with strength testing conducted onsite. Dock equipment is built from high strength steel.
Fast & Easy
Prefabricated structure is installed quickly, and building design facilitates fast-turnaround of shipments for expedited order fulfillment.
Modular design deploys quickly on any available property, and is demobilized when needed for relocation to other sites.
“Dockzilla has re-imagined warehousing and distribution by combining their expertise in loading docks and modular structures to configure a turnkey warehouse on any property. Their team engineers modular warehouses to our customer’s specifications and they handle all of the mobilization details to simplify the process.”
– Ryan Heining, President/Owner, FRG, a Federal Prime Contractor for Facility Resources, Logistics and Security