High-Capacity Implement Loading Dock
Dockzilla’s High-Capacity Implement Loading Docks are ultimate-strength steel structures for loading and off-loading extremely heavy freight and equipment up to 85,000 lbs. These pre-fabricated loading docks are self-supported to deploy wherever needed – at manufacturing facilities, equipment dealerships, or remote locations.View Specs
- Patented Impact-Resistance – absorbs trailer impact forces & remains in position
- High-strength steel frame
- Bolt-down base plates
- Premium laminated dock bumpers
- Replaceable open bar traction grating
- Replaceable wood deck – Option
- Adjustable height front safety legs
- Large adjustable height service range of 32”-56”
- Solar powered leg adjustment
- Patented no maintenance steel on steel legs
- High-capacity mobile loading dock – Option/Built to Order
- 32ft. (No Level Off)
- 40ft. (No Level Off)
- Custom length ramps available – Built to Order
Clear Width (unobstructed, usable space):
- 120”, 138”, 168” – Standard
- Custom Clear Width available (such as 96″, 108”, 144”, 192” ) – Built to Order
- 60,000 lbs.
- 75,000 lbs.
- 85,000 lbs.
- Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler (2′ L x 72″ W) – Standard
- Exclusive High Capacity 60,000 lb. Edge of Dock Leveler – Option
- Pedestrian guardrails above 30” of elevation per IBC Code 1013.2
- Handrails required at 48” of elevation per OSHA Code 1910.23 (c)(1 &2)
- Recessed sidecurbs for 180-degree forklift turning
- Tall, unobstructed side curbs
- Vehicle Departure:
- Wheel chocks to protect against trailer departure per OSHA 1910.178(k)
- Trailer restraint per OSHA 1910.178(k) – Option
- Control Mast – Grounded Mount
- Ships Ladder, Full-length Handrails, Safety Signage
For the intimidating chore of loading massive equipment onto flatbed trailers, Dockzilla’s high-capacity implement loading docks are built stronger, wider, & longer to manhandle any project. These freestanding, modular structures provide the total loading dock package for managing extreme loads near facilities or in remote locations.
These heavy duty loading ramps feature adjustable height front legs with a large service range of 34″-56,” an integral loading dock leveler, and many safety features. The adjustable front legs are easily raised or lowered within a 34”-56” service range to safely and efficiently transition between step deck and tall flatbed trailers using a push-button for hydraulic adjustment that can be solar-powered for remote set ups.
These high-strength loading ramps can be installed in a fixed position with bolt-down base plates, or delivered as a mobile unit with “never-flat” solid wheels. They’re equipped with handrails/guardrails, wheel chocks, and can include an optional vehicle restraint. Depending on the application, these units can be configured with unique materials, like replaceable wood ramp decking for steel tracked vehicles.
For remote loading operations without access to a power source, these units can be configured with solar power. Our High-Capacity Implement Loading Docks are engineered to transition heavy equipment onto flatbed trailers. These modular loading ramps can be relocated to other sites when needed.
Safely & Efficiently Load Heavy Equipment
- Engineered to accommodate heavy equipment loads up to 85,000 lbs.
- Configured as fixed position or mobile units with wheels for frequent moving on-property
- Deploy wherever needed for loading operations, without needing construction
- Hydraulically-powered operation available for operations away from a facility
Ideal for Loading Agricultural, Military, & Construction Equipment
Manhandle Extreme Loads
Designed to protect employees while transitioning heavy freight or military vehicles, construction equipment, or agricultural implements onto flatbed trailers.
Engineered to simplify operations with features like push button operation to hydraulically adjust ramp height.
No Construction Needed
Quick stand up loading operations, without the time, capital investment, or permanence involved with conventional construction.
Bigger & Stronger
Engineered to accommodate in larger sizing needs: clear width up to 192″; length of 40 ft.; and capacity to tackle loads up to 85,000 lbs.
Return on Investment
Delivers substantial ROI with no-maintenance legs and solid wheels, simple height adjustment to boost productivity, and the ability to relocate when needed.
Often available in stock for quick shipping, and built-to-order configurations are available to accommodate specialized loading operations.
Equipped with safety features per OSHA and IBC standards, including handrails, guardrails, and wheel chocks. Vehicle restraints, slip-resistant stairs, and safety signage, are also available.
High strength steel frame is pre-engineered to support loads up to 85,000 lbs. Designed for longevity, these dock ramps feature an industry-leading 5-year structural warranty.
Fast & Easy
Pre-fabricated loading dock that arrives within weeks and stands up quickly to support loading operations.
Depending on the application, these docks can be configured with unique materials, like replaceable wood ramp decking for steel tracked vehicles.
“Our forklift operators love the Dockzilla mobile loading dock and it has worked perfectly! The former ramp was easily pushed around by trucks, and we had to bolt it down. We don’t have that problem with the Dockzilla because it is built more substantially. The system to move the Dockzilla is very easy and it’s difficult to damage.”
– Sloane Larson, Plant Engineer, Montana Sulphur & Chemical Co.
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
GET MORE INFO
Stop shopping and talk to a real engineer who understands what goes down at the loading dock.