Safeguard vulnerable rail dock drop-offs with steel barriers easily removed by forklifts.
Request More Info
Rail Dock Safety Barrier In Action
Forklift Operator Stays Put
Intuitive design does not require forklift driver to risk injury by stepping away from the forklift to engage the lifting mechanism.
Heavy Duty Protection
Heavy steel barriers provide substantial personnel and forklift fall protection at rail docks.
Exceed personnel guard code with with three steel impact barriers positioned at 12”, 27”, and 42” high.
Units are installed flush to the building floor via an embedded floor sleeve that reduces trip hazards when barriers are removed.
The embedded sleeve creates solid ground support by transferring load impact forces to the concrete.
Preserve Floor Space
Barriers can be installed up to 16” from the dock edge to recoup precious aisle space and allow forklifts to traverse safely near the drop-off.
- Heavy-steel safety barrier system safeguards personnel and forklifts
- Dockshield unit is 10 ft. long
- Units are easily removable and stackable
- 3 personnel guardrails at 42” high, 27” mid rail, and 12” high – exceeds safety standards
- Installed only 16” from the dock edge, preserving critical floor space
- Units fit into embedded floor sleeves for solid ground support that transfers load impact forces to the concrete
- High-visibility yellow flame-retardant paint