Optimize dock efficiency and safety by unloading trailers above the building floor.
Request More Info
Z-Deck Leveler In Action
- Eliminate floor interference by safety lifting trailer beds above dock level for full, unobstructed loading operations.
- The unique Z-shaped deck profile keeps tires on the deck and minimizes the slope the tires are supported by. Profile keeps tires angled towards dock to level at maximum raise.
Full-width Trailer Access:
- Elevate trailers above floor level to service wider trucks with full-width loads.
- 2” Rear section slopes upwards to 8” at apex. No need for a costly in-ground pit.
- Robust construction and dual lifting cylinders provide reliability and safety.
Improved Trailer Alignment:
- Integral Wheel Guides center trailer on docks, minimizing product and door damage.
- The Z–Deck platform is 11’ wide x 18’ long
- The unit is constructed out of structural carbon steel consisting of 1/4” thick deckplate and structural HSS tube sides. The center tire surface is level from side to side to minimize interference with air ride brake canisters. The cylinders are nominally 16” stroke with a travel at the rear of the platform of 24”.
- 480v/3ph power with a 5 HP 3phase hydraulic power unit.
- 2” to 15” lift
- AASHTO HS20-44 plus forklift for 60,000 lbs
- Dual 4” x 16” stroke cylinders with spherical bushings top and bottom to ensure long cylinder seal life.
Loading Dock Bumpers:
- Two 10” wide x 36” high steel faced dock bumpers are required (provided by others)
- TZ-Deck Profile
- Hydraulic Velocity Fuses
- Side toe guards
- Wall mounted restraint recommended
Please Note: Unless specifically noted on quotation, all electrical including hook-up is the responsibility of others.